Thursday, October 15, 2009

East Pole Cult of Motorology

As Motorcycle Dream Garages gets out and about, one of the most interesting things has been what's come back across the transom. One of my favorite things has been this cool video of a garage in Atlanta. Joshua Rosenbaum sent it along, and he and his crew converted the 1958 garage using some of the original owner's vintage equipment along with reclaimed salvage (including a bar built out of church pews). The place houses everything from Ducs and a 100K BMW to vintage Japanese stuff. Cool place, and thanks for writing, Joshua.

East Pole Cult of Motorology from Bill Bounds on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place was concived and is owned by Jeff Moore, Not Joshua Rosenbaum.

Lee said...

My apologies to Jeff. Joshua sent me his cool video, and I assumed he put the place together. Jeff, if you see this, the place is awesome. Nice work.

Jonson said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Deacon Cupcakes said...

Jeff Moore aka Deacon Cupcakes here, you know i can't take responsibility for this place alone. The East Pole is a thing all it's own. it's just as much Josh's as it is mine and many other folks who have sweat and cried though the last 2 years to make this place an unbelievable spot to hang out and do projects at. I'm glad you have considered this to be special enough to mention it on your blog, I'm humbled to be even on the same pages as the other spectacular Garage creations i have seen here... Thanks again and great work!