Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Looking for Incredible Garages . . . from Around the Globe

I'm working on a follow-up to Motorcycle Dream Garages, and this one has an international spin. I'm looking for the best garages of the world. Personally, I love those funky spaces that have housed racers, backyard builders, and home hobbyists for decades. I am also looking for a handful of completely over-the-top spare-no-expense gorgeous palaces. And anything else that is fascinating, odd, wacky, or just the home of a great story.

The garages need to house primarily vehicles, either motorcycles, cars or something else that burns fossil fuels. The space should be amazing, featuring interesting architecture, an incredible setting, or a building or situation that is funky and unique.

I'm particularly interested in garages in Japan, Central and South America, Russia, Mexico, and of course the UK. And Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Morocco . . . you get the picture.

Contact me directly with any leads at lklancher@mac.com.

No comments: